Recently completed project includes a home office, bar, fireplace, main lounge, pool kitchenette, and bathrooms.
– Lewis Build was responsible for the construction and overall project management.
– Trinity Interiors designed the interiors of the space.
– Greenmount assisted with the joinery work.
Specific details about the materials and finishes used in different areas are as follows:
– Wall Shelving: Made from stained American Oak Quarter cut veneer.
– Desk: Features a 20mm thick Marble Nero Marquina top.
– Desk legs are finished in a Metalier coating on plywood.
Bar and Fireplace:
– Stained American Oak Quarter cut veneer is used for the bar area and wall storage area around the fireplace.
– Benchtops: 20mm thick Silestone in a Corktown suede finish.
– Door: Finished in the latest Archant Brass Mesh.
Main Lounge, Pool Kitchenette, and Bathrooms:
– These areas also feature stained American Oak Quarter cut veneer.
– Benchtops in the bathrooms: 20mm thick Silestone in a Corktown suede finish.