BATTY ROAD Joinery
Client: Trinity Interiors
Recently completed project includes a home office, bar, fireplace, main lounge, pool kitchenette, and bathrooms.
- Lewis Build was responsible for the construction and overall project management.
- Trinity Interiors designed the interiors of the space.
- Greenmount assisted with the joinery work.
Specific details about the materials and finishes used in different areas are as follows:
- Wall Shelving: Made from stained American Oak Quarter cut veneer.
- Desk: Features a 20mm thick Marble Nero Marquina top. The desk legs are finished in a Metalier coating on plywood.
Bar and Fireplace:
- Stained American Oak Quarter cut veneer is used for the bar area and wall storage area around the fireplace.
- Benchtops: 20mm thick Silestone in a Corktown suede finish.
- Door: Finished in the latest Archant Brass Mesh.
Main Lounge, Pool Kitchenette, and Bathrooms:
- These areas also feature stained American Oak Quarter cut veneer.
- Benchtops in the bathrooms: 20mm thick Silestone in a Corktown suede finish.
At Greenmount Interiors, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality joinery fitouts that are both functional and elegant. We understand the importance of working closely with our clients to ensure their vision comes to life. If you’re looking for a joinery fitout for your home, contact us, and let us help you bring your vision to life
WE WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Construction Drawings for Manufacture
- Design Management
- Cost Management
- Project Management
- Fabrication, Production, Construction and Installation
If you’ve been imagining your space transformed, why not say hello?
Tell us what you have in mind.